24/7 even when she thinks she’s gross. especially when she thinks she’s gross because it’s cuter that way.
* a pointless research paper assignment that is 80% reiteration, due this friday
* a playwriting assignment based on researched historical events, due this friday
* another somewhat pointless research paper due next Thursday
* another playwriting assignment due next Wednesday
* an acute case of insomnia as of last Thursday
* bitter disrespect from multiple personal friends
* the presumed guarantee that anything i post on Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr for at least the next two weeks will be monitored for any signs of Shit We Don’t Take Too Kindly To Round These Parts, probably by said friends or friends of said friends
* a contractual agreement to live in the same bug-infested noisy disgusting apartment for another year and four months
* a definite guarantee that i will probably be living with dubious individuals after july
* zero internship possibilities
* more than double my current hours at work
* a summer class that will apparently be both the stupidest and the most difficult thing i’ve probably taken in at least a few years
* the sudden realization that i stopped caring about things i actually value in favor of shit i don’t or have no business caring about
* the equally sudden realization that because of aforementioned Having Too Much Care i’ve probably created every single shitty circumstance listed above and that no other outside force can be blamed for it
* the equally sudden realization that because of aformentioned Thorough Self Destruction i will probably be spending my 23rd birthday drinking alone playing video games i never really wanted to buy or play in the first place and wondering why i had to write a stupid blog post to figure out that the reason things and people i actually care about have felt so distanced for the past month+ is because *deep breath people* i’ve sabotaged my own life by placing priority in self-important high thinking academic bullshit instead of Getting Outside And Fucking Living Like Real People!!
tag this as a whitewhine or firstworldproblems or a pity post or whatever!
i may have just solved all my problems and i bet that’s a hell of a lot more productive than most woe-is-me livejournal blag posts. stick around. we may learn something.